Monday, February 12, 2007

(:

my mood is like quite not alright now..
but wadever it is..
forget it la !
assembly had the total defence drama.
quite funny la.
then was s.s..
didnt understand a single thing..
so i sat there, not doing anything.
in the end, didnt hand in also.
then was geog.
i was super lucky to pass my ct la..
13/25.
i got 10/12 for my essay questions (:
however super pathetic little marks for the infront part. ):
then was chinese.
got into class late as usual.
but this time, was with jerome.
so i gave super lame excuse like:
previous lesson was geog, geog room super far away la !
then we go back class, chuaong inside,
need to wait for her to come out then can take books maa!
then she was like buay song la.
but who cares?
recess;
english..
didnt hand in holidays hw la.
chionging like mad lur..
then was maths..
super slacking la..
did nothing actually?
then was chemistry !
went to lab and did praticals :D
went for break at canteen then back to class for eng remedial.
after remedial went trgs;
then home to change;
then out to G.E to accompany to visit the doctor cos of ....................
got home at going 9pm?

some things fking changed my mood.
its my wrong for not HEEDING ur advice okay?
no need to rub salt into my wound de.
i am alr down enough le.
no need to make me down anymore,
cos u wont suceed.
my heart is alr dead. ):

No comments: